"Have faith in God"-Mark 11:22


"How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men
find refuge in the shadow of your wings."-Psalms 36:7
'Faith'is one word word we use so frequently without really knowing what it means to our own lives and how much it means to God.Personally I always thought faith was a very strong belief in something.A really strong positive attitude to see a miracle you're expecting to happen.I kept doubting God because I couldn't really see anything "happening"when I had this strong belief.But what did i believe?I did it all scripture based.I had a "belief" that things would happen like I expect it to happen.I kept telling myself"Faith is the substance of things hoped for;the evidence of things not seen".This did make me feel stronger but I still doubted God.I kept telling God in my heart that I really don't understand this thing called FAITH.
Few days later,my shoulder and back muscles started becoming numb when I wrote anything.Later even when I sat idle,I could feel my muscles getting heavier and a little painful now.I didn't pray about it.I just didn't want to.When I told my sister about this,she told me to give it into God's hands.That clicked me like an answer to what I had been asking God.That minute I told Jesus,"I really don't care if this pain is relieved but I'm surrendering it completely into your hands.Do as you will".The pain immediately left me.I felt my back becoming light.It was all gone in a second..!aMeN!
Then the Lord explained it to me.When we come to God with our requests and our needs,we need to keep give up those "I want it my way" attitude.He just wants to know if you really TRUST Him with your burden..Faith is not a huge wall God has set before us to leap over.Its a step we must take.God made me realize that it really makes Him happy when we are ready to hand it all over to Him.Completely!...for better or for the worst.He does not want us to hold the problem back to ourselves.He just wants You to GIVE IT into HIS hands.
"Commit your ways unto the Lord and He shall bring it to pass.He shall not suffer the righteous to be moved".God wants us to entrust Him with everything we do/want.No matter How insignificant it may be.Or How huge it might seem.Commit it completely to God.When we trust someone we love,we know that person will do everything for our best.When we trust God who loves us infinitely,we know He will do everything for the best.Like the Bible says.."your Father knows you have need of these things" in Luke 12:30.So its all connected..Love-Faith(Trust)-Surrender-Casting burdens-wait on the Lord.What do we need to do?
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."-Philippians 4:6..AND Psalms27:14"Wait on the Lord..."
God bless you all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give your Daddy a hug!

Being Mommy

Crazy Elephant Cousins!