E.N.J.O.Y-enter Joy fearless!




I love and take extreme pleasure in little things.
I love the rain.I love mangoes that fall off trees when ripe.
I love tiny buds of roses.and rain drops on them and the leaves.
I love the dark black clouds.and lightning.
I love the rounded pebbles on seaside.
I love multicoloured umbrellas.
I love a hot cup of coffee on a rainy day under my blanket.
I love the sea,the sunset and the sunrise.
I love hearing chirpy people.and busy streets.
I love the banana leaf and curry principle.
I love strong masala tea from the small street shops(dhabaas).
I love colour gradients on paintings.
I love one golden fish in a round glass bowl.
I love the dew and enjoy the fog.
I love cooking something for the first time.
I love opening surprise gifts wrappers.
I love the waves as they touch my feet and race back to where they belong.
I love memories that are etched on my heart and stored in my diaries.
In short,I need a psychiatrist or I'll jus have more in this list.
I would love to go on and on...
But!
the point of all this is..just as I take pleasure in these little things..just as they put a wide,satisfied,content,appeased smile on my face..we can put the same smile on God's face when we are just who God made us to be.JUST YOU.NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU.And guess wat?He takes pleasure in watching you.He takes pleasure in your curls,in those little healing wounds on your knees,in your grades at school,in your new painting and a lot of minute details of your life which makes you,YOU!and not just that He smiles and takes pleasure but He also ENJOYS us..God enjoys You!the whole of you..Your life is a celebration to Him..every bit of it..He doesn't think any part of you is unwanted or unnecessary.He thinks You're absolutely adorable to watch..:)..and He makes more beauty out of you when you live in His Word,listening to His voice..Know that You are loved,appreciated,accepted and when God sees you,He sees all of who you can become too..A whole big unopened gift package You are to this world!Let this be the reason of your joy..

so what about holiness?does God still enjoy you when you sin?does that mean you can keep sinning and He still doesn't mind?Yes,He does.It hurts God to see us sin.It pains His heart.He so wants you to not to be there.but He does not stop loving you then or quit on you.Its like you and Him..are on the same team and sin is on the other.Let Him help you fight that sin out of your life.it gets wrong when you think you and sin are on one team and God on another.No!He is on your team..His enemy is the sin in you and not you...He fights it ,holding you in His arms.Like any Dad would protect his child from a tiger the child loved playing with..This love is what leads us to repentance,to hate the sin He hates.

He wants me.He loves me.He enjoys me.He does not enjoy sin in my life.So I call upon Him as a Daddy who wants to save me from destruction out of His 100% love and we work it out together.He won't leave you alone to fight it.He fights for you,with you.All He waits for,is your call of surrender,to acknowledge that He can change this for you.And then He takes over! SO AWESOME!

Remember:
Isaiah62:5(AMP)"...and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you."
Zephaniah 3:17(NIV)"The LORD your God is with you,the Mighty Warrior who saves.He will take great delight in you;in his love he will no longer rebuke you,but will rejoice over you with singing."

to the best Daddy in the wole universe...I love you.Thank You for loving me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Give your Daddy a hug!

Being Mommy

Crazy Elephant Cousins!