A prayer from the depths..

A few verses that woke my heart today.
I find a deep surety David expresses through his words,a deep sense of knowing Who God is,even if everything is not known yet.He clings to the Highest Rock.He knows there is a fountain of unending waters flowing to give Him life and sustain Him....and He prays his heart..

courtesy:Shyju Mathew
" I sat there in despair, my spirit draining away,
    my heart heavy, like lead.
I remembered the old days,
    went over all you’ve done, pondered the ways you’ve worked,
Stretched out my hands to you,
    as thirsty for you as a desert thirsty for rain. 
Hurry with your answer, God!
    I’m nearly at the end of my rope.
Don’t turn away; don’t ignore me!
    That would be certain death.
If you wake me each morning with the sound of your loving voice,
    I’ll go to sleep each night trusting in you.
Point out the road I must travel;
    I’m all ears, all eyes before you.
Save me from my enemies, God
    you’re my only hope!
Teach me how to live to please you,
    because you’re my God.
Lead me by your blessed Spirit
    into cleared and level pastureland."(Psalm 143:8-13msg)

Its not in the answers that we find God.God is the answer. God is.
I heard this a few days back,"I would rather take the plunge with Jesus into the deep waters with uncertainty and fear rather than sitting on my beach chair counting the waves."
May our hearts be teachable and tender...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give your Daddy a hug!

Being Mommy

Crazy Elephant Cousins!