Meanwhile at the Potter's..

July 2013.
I wait.

I stand and face the uncertainty that is rushing towards me.Days are flying by and I wait for answers.I have a thousand promises from God in the passive part of my mind.Yet,what is tangible seems more real than all the promises I cannot see.And there I stand and ask myself..What is really the purpose of my life?Why am I here?Whats my role?In expectation that I will see dramatic changes and miracles,I run to God.But I hear Him seal it on my heart..that He is enough.He is the Great "I AM". So I'm encouraged ever so slightly to keep moving.to not give up.Even when so many other voices and faces tell me to stop this struggle,I have a promise from Him.My heart fails me,but His unfailing voice tells me to hold on.Have seen enough to simply believe Him?Yes.I have.
 I realize now that waiting is not a passive action.Its active.Its where all the pruning happens.Its where all the movement of God's Kingdom happens,underneath the surface.Where,the Potter is at work.Its where I pause in life.Here,I am told to shut my ears and eyes to the world around me and just look up.Just hear one voice and see one face.
My idols fall.
With the very minimal access that I can have
with people,media,memories,future,church..
With more things failing than it should go right..

I'm learning to be content.
I'm learning to be thankful for today.
My needs will be met today.
   Whether is food,friends,love,hope,happiness....I lack nothing.
I'm learning patience.
I'm learning that maybe... God is the Author of my Story.
I'm learning that I am safe even when I don't see the armory.
Im learning that even when I cannot talk to people,I can pour my heart before God.
I'm learning dependency on God is all I need to live.
I am learning that God is enough.

"And maybe our lives are not as grand as we make it out to be.
Maybe our lives and our stories aren't as significant as we think it to be.
Maybe we just tiny bitty people on this pretty blue dot in the Universe.
And we know the One who made all this to be must be Enormous.
Maybe it is really all about Him.
We have been invited to be a part of His Story.
And that is Significant Insignificance."-extract;Louie Giglio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give your Daddy a hug!

Being Mommy

Crazy Elephant Cousins!